CENTRE MÈDIC DENTAL MIGDIA
+34 972 22 64 00
HOW TO AVOID GRANULOMAS, FISTULAS AND CYSTSWhere natural defences and antibiotics do not reach
What is endodontics?
· Endodontic treatment consists of cleaning and disinfecting the root canal inside the teeth. Once cleaned and disinfected, the teeth must be hermetically sealed to avoid any cracks where bacteria could reproduce.
We have state-of-the-art technology at the clinic for these treatments:
· Radiovisiography: instant X-rays to control the process.
· Super-elastic nickel-titanium instruments and scanners.
· Electronic apex locators: precisely locate the point where the root ends.
· Programmed motors.
· Thermoplastic sealing systems.